Friday, July 31, 2009

School Life~

Last week...yinshin bought some junk food to school....
so we can enjoy it when teachers are not teaching ...^^
few of us who really glutton finish all the junk food in a short time...haha....
enjoy the food and gossiping there.....
it was a boring day~ a lot of free time but i still lazy to do my revision....

Here was the food ^^

And last friday....
our school having a education fair....
53 college are involved and pack like sardins....
I was decided further my study by choosing Hotel management&tourism management this course...
so during the edu fair...I keep searching for the information from different college....
so i can get more information and details about this course and the schorlaship....
the cost are quite expensive and i was quite worry before....
but bb had found some way to help me so i not very worry now.... thankyou^^muackz...

Here was all the brochure~

haiz....
exam coming soon...
i need to study hard so i get good result in SPM....
so many exam waiting me...argh....
really annoy really stress really depress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
help me><~~
god bless me.....


**Tension**



No comments:

Post a Comment