Friday, July 17, 2009

Goodbye my lovely zaizai...

Goodbye Zaizai

Zai zai is my lovely hamster that present by bb.....
zaizai and luilui was my birthday present.......
still remember their name is created by myself....
i will name it zaizai cause it look chubby and active than another one...
so name it zaizai like a boy.... and another is luilui like a girl.....

Zaizai was a active...cute...chubby...glutton hamster.....
he bring me a lot of memory and also fun......
still remember everytime i help him change the newspaper...he always love to jump up from the container and walk around the table......
when i feed them eat.... he always will rush infront me and keep put his mouth infront of me...

Cause of some reason..mummy not allow them to stay my house so bb help me to take care of them...
one month ago they just got a new and big house....
zaizai cant even stay for one month already past away.... ><
still remember that day i went to bb house and play with them...
i feel so shock that zaizai had become very thin....
i can even feel his bone when i catch him.....
feel so sad...but bb say not a big problem dun so worry....
but but but...
noww....
he.......
leave me......

zaizai....
mummy know u at heaven now....
cause u are too cute and nice so god bring u there...
u must be happy and remember eat full full ya.....
dun get hungry ....
must miss luilui...daddy and mummy here...
we love u here......
muackzz....

Zaizai...mummy will always remember u and miss u.....
u must bless mummy and daddy here....
and also dun forget luilui~
love u here....
Goodbye





No comments:

Post a Comment