Thursday, July 9, 2009

My dream

Few weeks ago....
I when Midvalley with bb and his family....
I feel so excited and happy with my lovely sunday....
we shopping along there and have our lunch at chilis^^
while we shopping at midvalley
i saw alot of pretty barbie set up at the counter....
all the barbie was wearing wedding dress...
is really nice and class....
love it so much...
i wonder if my wedding dress can be like that sure very nice....
cause i hope to have a grand but then simple and nice wedding with beautiful wedding dress.... it was so sweet and great....
will my dream come true?
I will try my best to make it^^

This is the barbie dolls that display on there...












I hope to be one of them~

4 comments:

  1. hoh.. got ppl 恨嫁 d hor.. keke =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leng aa~rili thx for ur comment lo...today after poured out all my emotion to u all...Hiao gang,rili make me more comfortable...n sincerely,thx for u always be my side,always encourage me,always comfort me when i m realy faced prob,n rili surprise HG will tat concerned abt me...maybe u guys tink urself jus kepo oni,but 4 me,its a kind of...warmness frm friends...^^ no worry abt me le oo...i will still be that cheerful and charming de me...hehe阳光女孩is me^^ haha!! rili love u vry much!Muaxx!!
    Dear leng....hope our friendship will last 4ever 4ever 4ever ooo...hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shinlin: where got 恨嫁 la~ aiyoyo.... ><
    Wingzz: hehe.....u are most welcome my dear...
    sure our friendship will stay forever^^
    dun forget me when u got bf o~ hehe.....
    after graduate i will still find u out.... dun worry... hehe.....
    jiayou~!

    ReplyDelete