Monday, July 27, 2009

Half year~ 6 months

Last Saturday was our 6th month anniversary….

Time past fast…. I can’t imagine that my first relationship will last for that…

Our relationship still maintaining…or maybe more good compare with before….

Really appreciate and happy with that….

I know that all this are our outcome….

Thankyou for giving chance to meet him….

thankyou for giving chance to be with him…

without him I really don’t know what I am now….

6 months….

For some people are just a piece of cake…easy can maintain it….cause is just a short time…

6 months…

For some people are really hard to maintain it cause was too long time for them…

But then for me was quite a good starting….

And hope that our relationship can last longer …

Is it possible to last forever ?

Nothing was impossible…

So I believe it......

Hope that in the future we will have more and more 6 months anniversary… 6 years anniversary…16 years anniversary and 60 years anniversary…

Wakaka…crazy….maybe some of u have start scolding me or laughing me when reading this post….

But I really hope my dream will come true….^^ bless me~

In this 6 months….

we have build up a lot memory….

First vacation… first concert… first marathon run… and more…

All that are really memorable for me…

I will keep it inside my heart forever....

last saturday...

we celebrate at Chilis , Midvalley...

enjoy our wonderful meal....

enjoy holding his hand and walk along MV....

after that he bring me home and give me a surprise...

he make a slide for me by using PS3 ...

it was all about our photo...for this 6 months...

it was so sweet...special...and romantic...

love it so much and feel so touch when i saw it....

thankyou bb... muackzz......

feel so guilty and sorry i din't prepare anything for him.......


Lastly.....

i hope our relationship will last forever...although before that i not believe with forever love...

but i still hope that we can make the marvel...^^

Happy 6th month Anniversary...

On the way going Midvalley...^^

At chilis...^^

Starter-Triple Play

Main- Country Fried Chicken

Saw a lot monster while shopping at Midvalley...


Thats all my day~ enjoy fully and miss it alot....


Love,

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment