Tuesday, July 14, 2009

McDonald Run

Last Sunday [12/7]
I wake up early and prepare myself to school for attending the mcdonald run.....
I feel quite happy and excited that day....
this was the first outing with HG and also the first marathon run with BB.... hehe....
register ourself to the committee and get our t-shirt...^^
the t-shirt was just same with last year... so din't have any surprise....
but then i feel quite surprise that my classmate had prepare somethings represent our class to spread it on the shirt.... it was so meaningful.....^^
after everything have done then we just when to Dataran Merdeka...^^
cause of our class is special case ( 34 students participate) so bus no.5 was belong to us and our lovely form teacher^^
chating and laughing at the bus and finally we had arrive......
there look still same and the air feel fresh...^^
after arrive there.... i was looking for bb....
he found me..... all the HG members look so excited and i was happy to introduce him to them...
and keep wondering how was their comment.... haha.....
the run had start.....
we just try our best to keep our step fast and faster...haha.....
we run and walk...run and walk...... after that i had totally give up.....no more seminar already..
but then while the way i running.... i feel quite happy that i can join this charity run with my bb and HG friends....^^
it was so memorable and sweet......
thanks for bb they keep giving me support when i going give up...^^
finally~~~~~~~
we had finish the run ! haha....feel so happy and fresh although my leg feel very pain and my stomach hungry like hell.... ><
after we get the certificate....have a rest and is time to back.....
say goodbye to shin and mong the i just follow bb back his house....
no chance to say anything with others cause they rushing to eat maggie....><
we when to have our breakfast......order the same food and same drink.....
but at the moment i feel that the lo mee and milo ice was so delicious and great~!
its was so nice until i cant describe the feel by my word.... haha...... ( maybe i too hungry already)
after our wonderful breakfast..... when back to his home and have a rest and shower.....^^
feel so nice after fresh up myself.....
hugging him and laying on the bed...... chatting ourselves there and enjoy all the moment we together......it was so imaginary ~!
after some time we just when to watch transformer 2......
This movie we have wait for long time and finally we can watch it^^
it was really fantasy! but so sad i feel so sleep when i watching cause wake up too early and make me feel so tired that day....
after the movie then is time to back.....
bb fetch me home then he rushing to his BBQ party......

my sunday end like this......
feel so tired but then i am happy with my day^^
Here was some pic i take on that day~!







Love,
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment