Monday, June 28, 2010

Thanks Dear~❤

Have a wonderful lunch today....
although is just a simply fried rice...
but it taste extra delicious and great....
feel so warm and touch when having my lunch today...
these all caused by my dearest hiphip...
He have prepare a lovely lunch for me without any help from me...
is really touch that i sleep tightly at the bed and he was busying with preparing the lunch...
sorry bb.. i din't help you today....

Today is the first time i bring lunch box to college that prepared by you....
my friend was envy with me and i feel so proud that i have such a great BF...haha...
Thanks bb for being so care about me and the lovely lunch box....
i hope i have the change to prepare a great lunch box for you too....
Waiting for it ok? I promise i will do it for you...^^ muackzz....



Dala~~~~~ Lovely fried rice




No comments:

Post a Comment