Saturday, June 12, 2010

Down Down Down

I am so down...
I am so depress...
I am so moody...
I am so stress
I am so tired...

I dislike this feeling.... i dunno how to describe my feeling now... is just like my heart was stuck with a lot stuff and i can't even know what is it....
I hate my life now... but i know i still need to go on although i dislike....
i miss my childhood... i miss my secondary life badly...
i miss my yeewen, sookkuan and HG badly....
I do miss Shir Li and Wai sung too....
this three gang really help me a lot in my pass and u guys are really awesome...
I am sorry if i hurt u guys before... but in my heart... u all will always be my best friend...
especially shirli.... i dunno whats wrong between us...
is just like a wall was blocking us... do u think that?
i trying to fix but i am failed with that.... sorry.....
You all are important character in my life....
stay beside me no matter what mood i am....
Its really cant a find like u all in outside now......

Society are cruel and just like evil....
I need sometime to sui myself in there... cant used with it....
I will try my best to do what i should do....
did well in my college and leave the stupid place~!

For those people who promise me things and now forget already...
i will remember what u say and what u do now...
i am foolish enough to wait for yr word come true....

Friends.... find me when u are free...
I really miss u guys.....
and i need someone to hear me.....


No comments:

Post a Comment