Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bb 2009's birthday~

31st of August is what day?
everyone will answer Merdeka Day~
but for me i will answer without consider My Baobei Birthday~ haha!

Before his birthday i keep thinking what should i present him... how should i celebrate with him and what should i do to make him feel surprise and happy~
keep thinking every night and plan it nicely.....
at last... i decide to buy him one shirt and DIY a card for him~ cause i still cant afford to buy what he want~ but one day i sure will buy him what u want~ wait me ya bb~

Because of 31st is monday and tuesday i going to have my exam...
so decided to celebrate with him by saturday and sunday~
saturday we went to midvalley and have our lovely shopping time there~
spend half day on shopping and finally we both somethings^^
bb bought his working shirt and pants and he bought me a t-shirt too^^
thankyou bb~
after that he say wanna bring me to a place...
keep asking him where is it but he dun want to tell...so mystery~
start our journey to the mystery place......
cause of somethings happen we cant find that place...but finally he find it^^
the mystery place is at Cheras~
it seem like a small highhill and have few restaurant there....
arrive there and i feel so surprise and excited with it~
cause it was really out of my expect~ kiki.....
we have our dinner at Gasoline restaurant.....
it was really nice and romance cause we can just see the view of KL when having our dinner...
the lighting and view are really great~
after that....
bb bring me to KLCC [ his working place]....
this is my first time when KLCC at night time...
it was really awesome~
we find a place and take some photo there..... cause he promise me before will bring me there and now he did it~!
thankyou for everything...
although this is yr birthday but it seem like u keep giving me surprise and plan all the things...
feel so touch with it....thankyou baby~

Sunday...celebrate his birthday with his friend at Pavilion Red Box....
quite nervous when i know quite alot his friend was coming....
anyway... we have a good time there and feel happy to meet them...^^

During this two day.....
i found that he is really mean for me..... cant live without you.....
thankyou for everything my dear.... Happy Birthday~

Here is some pic we take this two day~
This is the shir i present him^^

While shopping at midvalley~

Cheras- Look Out Point~

smile~


sunset~nice~

KLCC night view~

Bb's friends~


Love,
Peileng~





No comments:

Post a Comment